Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A Prayer to the Infant of Prague



A Sick Person's Prayer.

O merciful Jesus! I know Your miraculous deeds for the sick. How many are the diseases You cured during Your blessed life on earth. How many are the devout clients You have healed from painful and hopeless maladies. I know indeed that a sinner like me has merited my sufferings and has no right to ask for favors. Yet I pray with great assurance: O most loving Infant Jesus, You can cure me if You will. O heavenly Physician heal me from this present illness if such be Your will! If, however, Your great wisdom should determine otherwise than at least restore my soul to perfect health. Fill me with heavenly consolation and grace so that I may resemble You in Your sufferings O Jesus and merit eternal life. Amen.

1 Comments:

At 3:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blessed Be The Power
Of The Most Infant Jesus
Blessed Be To His Most Powerful And Holy Name,, O Holy Infant Jesus Keep Me Near Never Let Me Stray From You. Because I Would Be Lost With Out You Around To Keep Me Safe And Pick Me Up When I Fall,!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Catholic Gifts at The Catholic Company  

Religion blogs Affordable Dental Care From DentalPlans.com
Search the Web:
powered by TrafficSwarm.com